Monday, December 22, 2008

Wicked Books

Recently John Wick put a couple of his gaming books back in print. One of them is what drew me into the world of indie roleplaying games. That games is Cat. The other book he put back in print is a collection of articles he had written on stepping up your roleplaying games, titled Play Dirty.

I already have a copy of Cat as a pdf but I think I'll get a paper copy since I prefer having them on my bookshelf. It's a great feeling to hold a book in one's hands and flip the pages while reading. Besides it's great to have an actual book at the gaming table along side all those dice.

So, I suggest you check both books out. Even if you don't get them in paper form pick up a pdf copy of them. You won't be let down. Besides, they are cheap books, packed with priceless hours of fun.

Cat
Play Dirty

I'll be back more often, hopefully with some game design posts so you can check out my progress. Yeah, I know it's been slow but I am trying to make headway with it.

No comments: