Monday, September 8, 2008

D&D American

I was just listening to one of the many podcasts in my catcher and heard a piece of news I had to look into. The guys at Pulp Gamer in their Out Of Character episode 57 were talking about how the conventions they attended went and they mentioned something political I had to check out. They mentioned Mr. Goldfarb's ignorant comments posted on the McCain campaign web site and they mentioned the gamer feedback concerning it.

This is the best response I have found. It sums up exactly how I feel about the issue.



So, take the chance to listen to the Pulp Gamer guys and check out this great YouTube feedback to McCain. They are both worth your time.

To be fair to all parties this is a link to the McCain blog post in question from August 18, 2008.

Hopefully this will be the last time I feel the need to post anything remotely political on my blog.

No comments: